Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Is the My Stories function lacking alot compared to the official apps? I can't figure it out compared to the demo if this feature I saw on Youtube. It looks to me like this app only allows a single image/video as a story and not multiple pieced together?

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Is the My Stories function lacking alot compared to the official apps? I can't figure it out compared to the demo if this feature I saw on Youtube. It looks to me like this app only allows a single image/video as a story and not multiple pieced together?
For some reason, the My Story feature for one's own Stories is only viewable in chunks, but viewing other Stories can be done as one whole experience.

surfallday

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, im kinda upset with the fact that my 6snap keep stelling me i have to download the latest version of snapchat to be able to create an snapchat account.. Is it because i have a nokia lumia 620? Or what???!! Please someone help me out!

surfallday

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i have nothing to do with your problem, sorry but i have one of my one that someone may know to solve... When i want to create an account on 6 snap it keeps telling me to update the lat'est version of snapchat to create an account.. But i can't seem to find it! HELP ME PLEASE!

Andresco

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with the app its says "oups, an error occurred, sorry about that" all the time, it doesnt work with my WIFI, but it does with the neighboors'. The app was working great 2 days ago. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, remove my wifi from knowns and still it doesnt work... any idea what could happen ?

(sorry if my english is not good enough)

ryanmidgley9591

May 27, 2014
Visit site
someone help me...what on earth do i do on the verification screen with the 9 images....i dunno if im just being stupid but i dont understand what this means....i have tried everything but i keep getting that screen so i cant make an account....someone please help"

wpfanboy17

May 10, 2014
Visit site
someone help me...what on earth do i do on the verification screen with the 9 images....i dunno if im just being stupid but i dont understand what this means....i have tried everything but i keep getting that screen so i cant make an account....someone please help"

You need to select those images which have ghost in them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05