Nokia camera link below each picture

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to remove the link to the nokia camera app below each picture? Scrolling through pictures is much harder due to this link!

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
How is it much harder? they scrolls along with the non Nokia Camera pictures at
the same speed when I open camera roll and flip thru all the photos...

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
try holding the phone in landscape mode (as most pictures are taken), the link below adds the possibility of scrolling slightly vertically too. When scrolling through the pictures you easily move one photo slightly vertically and then it gets very hard to get it back into position in order to scroll to the next (I'm on a Lumia 920 by the way)

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
what link ?
and by vertically do you mean looking up at the phone ? because when I hold the phone slightly above my head scrolling anything becomes more difficult,
if I then level out the phone scrolling resumes to the normal flow.

I have an 810 and other than 8PM vs 8.7MP the cameras are pretty much the same.

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20131029_0001.jpg

I am talking about the "open in Nokia Camera" link on the bottom that appears on every picture taken using the Nokia Camera app and is visible when viewed in the builtin photo app.

Now when you hold the phone in landscape mode, this additional line adds a vertical scrolling possibility to the regular horizontal scrolling, once you moved the picture vertically by just a little bit by mistake, it becomes extremely hard to get it back into position in order to scroll horizontally to the next picture

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I know what you mean, and yes I have found it a little frustrating if you are scrolling through a lot of pics quite fast. I don't know any way of removing it, but I haven't actually had a good look through the settings, I doubt you can remove it though. A quick tip if you are finding it annoying getting the picture back in it's central position... swipe the pic down to the bottom of the screen (whilst holding it in landscape like you do), once your finger is at the bottom, let go and the picture should 'bounce' back to the centre.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Oh that I just pull down on the foto and let it bounce and it's good to go, that takes an extra 1/100 of a sec.
But I've never run I into that issue until I just now tried to duplicate it but creating that issue is something I have to
do rather than it just happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos