Has there ever been any word if Glympse plans to update their app for WP8? It is an app that I have found handy on android and IOS, but the two-year old WP7 version for windows phone is pretty hobbled. In the absence of an updated Glympse, is anyone aware of a WP8 app with similar functionality (ie, temporarily allow others to track your location)?
    10-30-2013 09:36 AM
    Has there ever been any word if Glympse plans to update their app for WP8? It is an app that I have found handy on android and IOS, but the two-year old WP7 version for windows phone is pretty hobbled. In the absence of an updated Glympse, is anyone aware of a WP8 app with similar functionality (ie, temporarily allow others to track your location)?
    Waze does that. Now lets hope it comes out if beta.
    10-30-2013 09:49 AM
    Glympse for windows phone 8 is currently in beta
    06-12-2014 08:38 AM
    07-18-2014 04:15 PM