Instagram vs. 6tag for Windows Phone

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Instagram or 6tag... which are you sticking for on your Windows Phone, and WHY??? You can vote in the poll above, but be sure to explain your reasoning in the thread below :)

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I say 6tag, because Rudy actually gave a damn about windows phone, while the official app was released because they just want more users. Also, 6tag has more features, and is better than the official app!

Rudy 1
Instagram 0

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I say 6tag, because Rudy actually gave a damn about windows phone, while the official app was released because they just want more users. Also, 6tag has more features, and is better than the official app!

Rudy 1
Instagram 0

The official app is not even out yet it may have more features than 6tag and run better you never know. Nevertheless, 6tag is good Rudy did a amazing job.

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who used the official ios app, can you browse by location like you can in 6tag. That is the MOST interesting way to browse instagram, personally. Its like taking a trip to another part of the world. Best feature of 6tag imo.

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
for me 6tag
since official instagram for wp still not here I can't compare it with 6tag so for now it's absolutely winner for 6tag

well I'm not a big fan of instagram so I really don't care if the official insta comeup :)

FrodoBaggins

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
6tag for sure, waaayy more features, way better, probably got more support than instagram app will have, both in this community and from Rudy himself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon