Looking for the OLD Facebook app

Commodo

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!!

Unfortunately my Facebook apps crashes every time it's opened, so, I think, I have to reinstall it.
The problem is that I don't like the new Facebbok app with iOS-style, but i can no more download the previous version.

BUT: I know there is the possibility to install applications through computer once they are downloaded. So I'm desperately looking for someone that downloaded the old FB app when it was still possible (that is, before Microsoft updated it..)

Anyway other solution is welcome!=)

Thank you in advance!:smile:

Commodo

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for replying me!

For every app in the marketplace there is the option: "download and install manually". By clicking there you download the XAP file and then you can install on your WP8 phone.

So if anybody had downloaded Facebok XAP file BEFORE it was updated we could easily reinstall the old version!

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for replying me!

For every app in the marketplace there is the option: "download and install manually". By clicking there you download the XAP file and then you can install on your WP8 phone.

So if anybody had downloaded Facebok XAP file BEFORE it was updated we could easily reinstall the old version!

It gets updated about 2 x month ( for a few weeks it was weekly ) someone would have had to not update
it in the last 12 months to have an "old" version I think it was first released in Nov 2012
Good luck.

Last edited:

PaoloManlangit

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
i have downloaded this old version of facebook, but i can't install it manually.
it say's you have to contact the company's support person for help :/
:crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos