Lemon Wallet Pulling Its App from the WP Store

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got this email today:

Here at Lemon Wallet, we strive to bring you the best possible mobile wallet experience across multiple platforms. As a small team, we have to make some tough judgment calls about allocating our resources. While we have made the Lemon Wallet application available for Windows Phone in the past, we are no longer developing for the newest Windows Phone operating system.

Because Lemon Wallet will not work with the latest version of the Windows Phone OS, we will be removing it from the Windows Phone Store. We wanted to thank you, early adopters of the Windows Phone version, for trying Lemon Wallet. You're the first to know about this change, and we'll make sure to keep you posted when we are able to dedicate the necessary resources to bringing back Lemon Wallet for Windows Phone.
If you have any questions, you can email us at [email]support@lemon.com.[/EMAIL]
Thanks again,
- The Lemon Team

I actually don't even use the app anymore (it doesn't work on WP8), but it's still a shame to see a developer pulling away from WP when it's growing.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Always a shame to see this happening. Do lemon have any other apps that they're currently actively supporting for the WP platform at all?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, "growing" is a relative term. The market share of Windows Phone is still comparatively tiny. I hate to see companies and/or developers pull their apps, but I also don't blame them at all. Developers aren't in it for charity, they are in it to make a living, just like the rest of us.

kartikm1991

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
hi..
know of any good alternative to lemon wallet? i mainly use it to store all my ID s and cards securely ..any app that is password-protected and allows us to take a picture of a card and store it

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb