New all-format video & music player, anyone?

haydt1

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
It looks like this has a landscape mode. Is that correct? Also can it FF/RW or skip ahead from within the player itself or do I need to use the stock player controls to do that?

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
It looks like this has a landscape mode. Is that correct? Also can it FF/RW or skip ahead from within the player itself or do I need to use the stock player controls to do that?

Yes. MoliPlayer Pro does support landscape mode. You can FF/REW from within the player itself.

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey man, can i download it from argentina? I saw you post the market from USA ... still i pass you my account, gonzalo.outerelo@hotmail.com and send the invitation for the beta !!
Hi,

MoliPlayer Pro is available world-wide. Your id has been granted access to the beta version of MoliPlayer Pro. Please download it from MoliPlayerPro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States). Please note, the beta version does not support playback from SD card yet. This feature will be available in the released version due out tomorrow. We'd love to hear your feedback here.Thanks.

Lightrain

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Can I suggest a feature: read music and video already available in phone storage?
It looks very well done as a video player, but as a audio player, IMHO if you can add music management features (read tags, album, artist, display album art, embedded lyric), it'd be perfect.

Last edited:

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Will the pay version support playing files copied to the phone directly over USB? I've been waiting for VLC to come out and other "all format" versions have very odd requirements to upload to the music player over wifi or Bluetooth. If it works, I'd be glad to hand over 4 bucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers