New all-format video & music player, anyone?

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Will the pay version support playing files copied to the phone directly over USB? I've been waiting for VLC to come out and other "all format" versions have very odd requirements to upload to the music player over wifi or Bluetooth. If it works, I'd be glad to hand over 4 bucks.
Yes, you can copy video files to the camera roll directory of your phone and play them from there. There will be a try and buy version for the official release on Nov. 8. You are welcome to see it yourself. And for limited time only, it is $2.99.

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Can I suggest a feature: read music and video already available in phone storage?
It looks very well done as a video player, but as a audio player, IMHO if you can add music management features (read tags, album, artist, display album art, embedded lyric), it'd be perfect.

Thank you for the suggestions. The first version meant to fill in the gap of playing videos of other formats on WP8. We will improve along the way.

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
How, exactly, do you upload via wifi?
I have yet to figure out how to connect my phone's file system to my network.
I have to transfer pictures, videos, and MP3s via USB from my computer.
JJ

1) Put your phone and pc in the same wifi network
2) Launch MoliPlayer
3) Touch "wifi transfer" in the "more" tab
4) In "wifi transfer" window, you will see a URL, such as http://192.168.100.1:8083 (do not leave this tab)
5) On your pc, launch your favorite web browser( chrome/firefox/IE etc) and enter the above url in the address bar and press "Enter" key
6) You can upload videos in the web page opened by your browser.

Hope this helps.

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I have pm'ed my id to u. But have a doubt in transferring files through wi-fi

1) Put your phone and pc in the same wifi network
2) Launch MoliPlayer
3) Touch "wifi transfer" in the "more" tab
4) In "wifi transfer" window, you will see a URL, such as http://192.168.100.1:8083 (do not leave this tab)
5) On your pc, launch your favorite web browser( chrome/firefox/IE etc) and enter the above url in the address bar and press "Enter" key
6) You can upload videos in the web page opened by your browser.

The released version will let you play videos directly from internal storage or SD cards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12