The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
01-02-2016 05:17 PM
41 12
tools
    I think you're reading into my posts for content that isn't there. (Reminds me of a south park episode where the masses read between the lines in allegories that the writer never intended.)
    So you aren't saying that developers shouldn't develop for Windows Phone? I think you should reread what you wrote.
    Quin 2013 likes this.
    07-01-2014 10:41 AM
    Come on guys ! Just Chill. Well I am not a software developer but one thing I can assure you : IN COming months everyone will prefer windows compared to android. I was a hardcore Fan of android for past few years...but I ditched my Note II for Nokia Lumia 900. Windows phone is a refreshing OS and moreover it's secure😎 I am loving My Lumia 1520 😍 Waiting for Cyan now..hope it comes in next few days.
    Quin 2013 likes this.
    07-01-2014 10:50 AM
    Come on guys ! Just Chill. Well I am not a software developer but one thing I can assure you : IN COming months everyone will prefer windows compared to android. I was a hardcore Fan of android for past few years...but I ditched my Note II for Nokia Lumia 900. Windows phone is a refreshing OS and moreover it's secure😎 I am loving My Lumia 1520 😍 Waiting for Cyan now..hope it comes in next few days.
    I'd love to try out the 1520. Is it big enough where you'd feel comfortable reading a book on it?

While I agree with you, I'd still be an advocate of letting developers know that we are out here and ready to use their services and spend money. 😊 Especially with apps like Lyft and Uber.
    07-01-2014 07:01 PM
    Yes Big enough for everything I guess. Specially Watching Movies on the go has never been so easy πŸ˜‰
    07-01-2014 07:42 PM
    my biggest gripe about lyft is that as a business, they've decided to say no to money. What business actually thinks in the terms of I'd rather not make an app and not make extra earnings from a well used source that's asking for services?

I hope I said that correctly, I think everyone will understand what I mean. However, I'm ber happy to have the official ber app! They figured out that they have customers and make a percentage out of it.

Lyft should stand for shooting yourself in the foot.
    09-10-2014 02:21 AM
    if anyone is still interested in sending them an email a week (a la shawshank redemption), here's the email; support@lyft.com
    wpn00b likes this.
    09-10-2014 02:32 AM
    if anyone is still interested in sending them an email a week (a la shawshank redemption), here's the email; support@lyft.com
    I'm going to post my Uber code when I get home. If anyone wants to use it, please do and then perhaps post yours if that's okay to do here. I'll start a new thread if required. Anyways, I'll also be emailing Lyft again.
    Last edited by wpn00b; 12-17-2014 at 10:37 PM.
    10-24-2014 12:54 AM
    It didn't take me this long to get home... I simply forgot.

MARCUSS159

That's my promo code for first time users. It gives you a free ride and after you use the service once I get a free ride in return.

Another way to get developers interested is to give our business to those that actually develop for the platform.
    12-01-2014 02:23 AM
    It didn't take me this long to get home... I simply forgot.
    Lol.
    wpn00b likes this.
    12-01-2014 03:20 AM
    Not enough WP users for them to considered developing on
    12-02-2014 06:47 AM
    Well, for what it's worth, I tweeted @Lyft last month asking "any word on a Windows app?" and a got a response saying:

Our product team is working hard to make the Lyft app accessible to everyone. :)
    I suppose that's not an outright denial, as they've done in the past...
    12-14-2014 02:37 PM
    Well, for what it's worth, I tweeted @Lyft last month asking "any word on a Windows app?" and a got a response saying:

I suppose that's not an outright denial, as they've done in the past...
    I'm not sure if this was intentional but in the Windows Central app it looks like this

"got a response saying" **blank space** "I suppose that's not an out right denial..."
    It's that the joke? Or is the app being wonkulous again?
    12-19-2014 10:01 AM
    I'm not sure if this was intentional but in the Windows Central app it looks like this

"got a response saying" **blank space** "I suppose that's not an out right denial..."
    It's that the joke? Or is the app being wonkulous again?
    he quoted the tweet.

it read: "Our product team is working hard to make the Lyft app accessible to everyone. :)"
    12-19-2014 11:43 AM
    he quoted the tweet.

it read: "Our product team is working hard to make the Lyft app accessible to everyone. :)"
    Thank you. Yeah I guess that's not a denial. I think I'll try my hand to see if they've changed their tune.

I feel like companies are coming on board at a faster rate in the past month or so... There have been a few high profile app releases lately.
    12-21-2014 08:43 AM
    How is this the "shi**iest reply ever? They let you know that they don't, and aren't planning on supporting, the Windows phone. Did you expect for the rep to go ahead and code an app on the spot?
    12-09-2015 08:56 PM
    Although I love ❀ the convenience of Windows and how it works with my computer......, the upgrades are business/student friendly, just grew! It's a shame that Windows users have to be left out of the mainstream of sharing/comparing new technology with other Apple or Android phone users. I'm tired 😞 of being left out of all the reindeer games!! It's lonely being in a class by yourself. 😫 I WANNA PLAY WITH THE BIG KIDS!!!!! 😭 >.<
    01-02-2016 05:17 PM
41 12