Official Vine App not working?

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I just downloaded the Vine App and when ever I record a Vine it just gets stuck on "Preparing Vine" and the only way I can make it stop is by Deleting the App and re-downloading it or restarting my phone, is anyone else having this problem?

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The App works fine for me BUT no Vine ends up publishes. I mean, it publishes but it publishes a black screen and nothing else.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Inspite of having strong mobile network i am not getting connected i tried wifi too still i am not getting connected anyone having this issue??

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 ?? using Tapatalk

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
If on GDR3 hold back button an tap the 'X' when you first log in to avoid bugs, I don't know if pressing back button will work because vine is flawless for me. Love how it loads a video once and you never have to wait long for it to load because it remembers it.

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If on GDR3 hold back button an tap the 'X' when you first log in to avoid bugs, I don't know if pressing back button will work because vine is flawless for me. Love how it loads a video once and you never have to wait long for it to load because it remembers it.

Have you tried creating a Vine?
Because the problem I'm facing is with the creation of Vines, not with anything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo