What apps do you need to come on WP

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Santander
ITV player (i know stv is there but rather a branded itv one)
SkyGo
Path - any word??????
Official youtube - doubt it will ever happen. I know mytube brilliant but we need a proper official version
Ulster bank - they advertise but don't have it. Copied ads from its mother rbs
Northern bank (Danska bank)
Viber update
Ebay update
Official GAA update
Bbc news - i used webapp now
5 on demand

When_Bears_Attack

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
World of Warcraft Mobile App... I wouldn't say I need it, but I totally want it. Lot's of people have asked for it on the Blizzard forum, but there's been no definitive answer that I can find. I'd also like a Duolingo app, but I saw on their Reddit AMA that they won't even consider it.

ItsMcDiddles

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I would like an American express app. Some google apps I use like chrome, YouTube, google drive, for when or if google stops being a **** to us WP users.

Odusszeusz

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
What i need is a file manager. Why? Because i don't use my phone only as a game consol, or a mp3 player, video player, or make photos. I use box.net, dropbox, office, so i use my WP as an office tool too. It's crazy, that i can't unzip any compressed file with my works (excel, word, etc), or i can't upload any other file like office files to my skydrive, dropbox, box: this third part applications seeing only the photos!!! So ... I am not game fanatic, photo and / or video fan, etc, i use, or better say i WANT use my WP as any previous Nokia (E66) or my Padfone 2 : as a mass storage and an office tool. My older Nokia with Symbian OS is better and useful as the new WP's Nokia

MartinRaccoon

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I feel that Windows Phone has a lot of apps that are really strong, some better than original. I think what WP really needs is an app that makes the other platforms envious. The other platforms have more users so they get more dev attention. I think that WP needs to find the next Instagram, Snapchat, etc. Just to get the attention. Honestly my girlfriend has an iphone but when she sees what my phone does, HTC 8X, she gets a little jealous on how easy it is to use. WP isn't a simple OS, it is a user friendly OS. So it's not I need apps to come over, Im already here obviously, but I feel other platform users need to get their hands on a WP to see how it runs so smoothly.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm a really big gamer, the only app I ask for right now is a Battlelog app (battlefield 4) I'm already rank 55 and I need a companion, even Activision made a app for call of duty

shaskell724

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I would like to see the apps:

Lyft - only on Android and iOS.. awesome cab pick up service. I emailed them and they said they won't be making one any time soon because they are focusing on the other two platforms. :(
Snapchat - all of my friends have it and I think it is a lot of fun to use
Mint.com

thats it for now... I also currently have an iPhone but would like to make the switch to Windows Phone if they get more apps and add features like a notification system and other things that make my iPhone very easy to use. I am hoping for good things for Windows Phone and the new 8.1. I can't wait to see what they come out with and am definitely thinking of getting the successor to the Nokia Lumia 1020. :) I'm rooting for you Microsoft! Keep innovating and I hope you do well next year and that I can happily make the plunge into the Windows world.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Update:
  • IMDB - WP 8 Version;
  • Facebook - A remodelation of the current design, FB Messenger with Emoticons;
New Apps:
  • SoundCloud;
  • SubWay Surfer;
  • Couple Romanian Apps;

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm a really big gamer, the only app I ask for right now is a Battlelog app (battlefield 4) I'm already rank 55 and I need a companion, even Activision made a app for call of duty

I agree, I've been playing BF4 and I wouldn't mind a companion app. I'd like to see more of these kinds of apps that tie into XBL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12