new feature in Facebook beta app

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I suppose you are on Windows Phone 8. I can't see any such feature on my Lumia 800 running Facebook beta on WP 7.8.

And I want that feature. Now.

vishnu ambili

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I suppose you are on Windows Phone 8. I can't see any such feature on my Lumia 800 running Facebook beta on WP 7.8.

And I want that feature. Now.

yes. Lumia 920. I never noticed there was a pull to refresh option for online list. But i am sure, couple of updates before,there wasn't an option for refreshing chat list just the news feeds alone, that was there for ages. Maybe it made the new updated fb beta very jittery on scrolling through feeds.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Nice find. It's not there in the non-Beta app so must be new. Shame the current Beta is so awful otherwise.

jamrock60

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
When you open Facebook on. The right hand side towards the top you will see a number every time.that number represent the number of notifications. If you them pull down to refresh Facebook then display the notifications. It has been there all along but because its almost the same color as the back ground it's hard to notice sometimes

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

vishnu ambili

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
When you open Facebook on. The right hand side towards the top you will see a number every time.that number represent the number of notifications. If you them pull down to refresh Facebook then display the notifications. It has been there all along but because its almost the same color as the back ground it's hard to notice sometimes

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk
well perhaps you misunderstood what i told. Open the Facebook beta, swipe to the right. Now we're on the page where we see our online friends right!. Now try to do a pull to refresh. You'll see there is one. It refreshes the chat list. It wasn't there before couple of updates, also official Facebook app doesn't have this feature. I think i made myself clear.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The app sucks so much I don't even bother using it... How can you guys stand it?! I have to pull like 10 times before it refreshes and Messages loads so slowly I can't even. Lumia 920.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The app sucks so much I don't even bother using it... How can you guys stand it?! I have to pull like 10 times before it refreshes and Messages loads so slowly I can't even. Lumia 920.
I haven't used a Facebook app on my L920 ever. People hub and the mobile website on occasion works for all I need

vishnu ambili

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its somewhat true. But it ain't as crap as you all think. Secondly, that app is a Beta. Meaning it crashes and works very slowly. If we stop using it citing the reasons above, the developers never get a chance to test it in the wild. May be you would understand this if you were a developer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05