Re-enable the MS YouTube app!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
1) Get a Windows Phone app studio account.
2) Use that to developer unlock your phone.
3) download the second file and put it on your phone using the program provided by the SDK
4) give Google the middle finger

freshair

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
a lot of people reported as malware

Not malware. False reporting.

It is being flagged as "malware" because I hex-edited a new developer key into the "YouTube.TaskAgent.dll" file. If you want to unzip it, and make your AV check all the files individually, that is the one it will complain about. This was more efficient instead of de-compiling and re-compiling because only one thing needed to be changed. As a byproduct of this, none of the checksums built into the dll match anymore.

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
1) Get a Windows Phone app studio account.
2) Use that to developer unlock your phone.
3) download the second file and put it on your phone using the program provided by the SDK
4) give Google the middle finger
To clarify, "the second file" is the NoInterop one

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
To clarify, "the second file" is the NoInterop one

true, but I figured if someone knew how to interlop-unlock a phone, they wouldn't need instructions in the first place besides what's on that thread. I was telling the person above me how he could do it because he's a newbie

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
true, but I figured if someone knew how to interlop-unlock a phone, they wouldn't need instructions in the first place besides what's on that thread. I was telling the person above me how he could do it because he's a newbie
This is why you need to clarify which file he need :)
"the second file" is a little ambiguous since in the download list the nointerop appears as first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa