Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
When wil wp whatsapp work lyk android n ios?? Cant share audio n video from sd card n nt even frm phone memory. Even aftr so many bad reviews y r they not working on? Den next is bbm.. Y wp r always behind android n ios.. Watever releases it is first for android n ios n aftr many months it comes to wp..

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Even this wp central app is paid... Even fo complaining we hav to pay... I really regret buying wp. Wil not suggest any of my frnd to buy wp..

Manikanta Reddy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Bro go with the pros... I run my Lumia 720 with rocking 111 apps literally and u know what, I almost use all of them daily, no android phone in the same price range a l720 can handle that number of apps fluidly.... More to go , none of them is a paid app...

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Even this wp central app is paid... Even fo complaining we hav to pay... I really regret buying wp. Wil not suggest any of my frnd to buy wp..
For your kind information,this WPCentral app is free and ad supported...you have to pay only to remove the ads.If you're a fan of pirated apps like in android and iOS,which starve the developer,then please go join your android brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire