Hi, Am looking for an apps that could:

1. Display the coordiantes of where I am. With HERE Map, it tells me the address of where I am etc but not the coordinates.
    2. If I select a place on HERE Maps, display the coordinates of that particular place.
    3. Display HERE Map Favorite's coordinates.
    4. Able to copy & paste and email/sms those coordinates.

Thanks
    11-21-2013 07:38 PM
    LockMapper does, download it using the right hand side QR code that's the International version, if you live in India use the left hand QR code
    Live outside India and want to try out LockMapper? Dev releases International version | Windows Phone Central

When you open the link look at the screenshot that says current location it has the coordinates, that's what you want right?
    you can save it, you can pin it or text it to a friend, use it to navigate etc.

There are others apps that list your location coordinates but I don't remember which one(s)
    11-22-2013 03:00 AM
    There are many that play with GPS. Some display just raw coordinates, while others show those coordinates on a map. Search GPS in the store and look through the many screenshots until you find your preferred style. Since many are free, you can try and uninstall if not what you are looking for. Pretty painless.
    11-22-2013 08:43 AM
    Most of these apps can show you the GPS coordinates of your present location. But I wanted an app that can show me the GPS coordinates (not just the addresses) of a point on a map that is not my present location. And the ability to send out those coordinates via email/sms.

I have installed a couple but still hasn't found one, hence taking the short cut and asking here. Furthermore, from my computer experience, frequent installing/uninstalling tends to left 'garbage' on the system and slows it down eventually.
    11-22-2013 04:42 PM
    Most of these apps can show you the GPS coordinates of your present location. But I wanted an app that can show me the GPS coordinates (not just the addresses) of a point on a map that is not my present location. And the ability to send out those coordinates via email/sms.

I have installed a couple but still hasn't found one, hence taking the short cut and asking here. Furthermore, from my computer experience, frequent installing/uninstalling tends to left 'garbage' on the system and slows it down eventually.
    Jack of Tools Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

jack of tools pro: check 8th screenshot.
    11-22-2013 04:49 PM

#1 was 1. Display the coordinates of where I am. With HERE Map, it tells me the address of where I am etc. but not the coordinates.

If all the apps you've looked at satisfy the no. 1 request you had, then maybe edit your initial post and delete #1
    and maybe no. 4 Several you can text or save coordinated of your location.
    11-22-2013 07:20 PM
    #1 was 1. Display the coordinates of where I am. With HERE Map, it tells me the address of where I am etc. but not the coordinates.

If all the apps you've looked at satisfy the no. 1 request you had, then maybe edit your initial post and delete #1
    and maybe no. 4 Several you can text or save coordinated of your location.
    I have since found that HERE Maps has the ability to:
    1. Show present location coordinates, not just the addresses
    2. Show coordinates of any point on the map we so choose, not just the addresses.

Unfortunately, we can't see those coordinates. Those coordinates can only be deciphered (because it's embedded in the web address so have to be deciphered) by those receving our SMS or email, not to the sender of those SMS/email.
    Last edited by Optiplex330; 11-22-2013 at 08:54 PM.
    11-22-2013 08:19 PM