Instagram live tile not working

tanglewoodDEV

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I've tried updating, uninstall/reinstall, and restart on WiFi & cellular, both together and separately.

Nothing.

The live tile hasn't updated once.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible that the live tile isn't live? I didn't see any mention of a live tile in the WPC articles on Instagram. I've only been getting notifications on the tile and that's it.

It is in Beta so I don't expect it to have all the bells and whistles.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't have live tiles yet. If you look at the settings, all it has is a checkbox for "Live Tile Notifications", which is the count on the tile.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
It has live tiles when I first downloaded the app live tiles worked only a couple times then stopped. Also when I open the app it never loads my new notifications (followers, likes comments) in the orange bubble like it used to do when u launch the app...or sometimes it lets me mention people with the auto suggest and sometimes it doesnt work, but I believe these are all beta bugs

Here's a screenshot of my live tile working right now it hasn't worked for a couple days then ironically after I posted it was working

http://i.imgur.com/Zso6RIM.jpg

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
There is a bug in the latest iteration of IG Beta, actually two of them. The first one is when you go to a picture of yours, then your multitask out of the picture to another then it seems that the IG app closes. Anther bug is when you get a live tile notification, and when you go and see what like you have, by refreshing and you go back home, then the banner is still showing that you have notifications even though you have already check the application. I was trying to contact IG via email but I could not find an email just a website and help page that did not have what i was trying to explain to them.

PureView

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
There is a bug in the latest iteration of IG Beta, actually two of them. The first one is when you go to a picture of yours, then your multitask out of the picture to another then it seems that the IG app closes. Anther bug is when you get a live tile notification, and when you go and see what like you have, by refreshing and you go back home, then the banner is still showing that you have notifications even though you have already check the application. I was trying to contact IG via email but I could not find an email just a website and help page that did not have what i was trying to explain to them.

The live tile works in the latest release? Because it stopped working for me after the most recent update.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It works on my phone, but gets stuck. Meaning won't change when I check the notification. My gripe is that it isn't 100% reliable and seemed to work in the last update.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Diamondx_8

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I received notification of an Instagram update, however, the update refuses to install. I have uninstalled the entire app in order to do a clean install but get the same outcome. Now I don't have it on my phone at all. I have the 1520. Anyone else having issues?

p4l0m0

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem after updating to 8.1. Neither Instagram beta nor 6tag update the live tile...

Sent from Hyperion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa