New to the forum and windows phones as well. Hope I am in the correct area. Having an android (wife's got the wp) one app that i will miss is the mobile boarding pass. Has anyone tried sending a screen shot of an android boarding pass and tried to use it? I'm curious if this could be a temporary work around
    11-25-2013 03:10 PM
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral. I've moved your thread to the Windows Phone Apps forum.
    11-25-2013 03:51 PM
    New to the forum and windows phones as well. Hope I am in the correct area. Having an android (wife's got the wp) one app that i will miss is the mobile boarding pass. Has anyone tried sending a screen shot of an android boarding pass and tried to use it? I'm curious if this could be a temporary work around
    I used my Android for the mobile boarding pass, but not through the app. The airline (US Airways) sent me an email with a link to the mobile boarding pass. That should work on a WP as well I would think.

I would think that a screen shot of the QR code would work too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    11-25-2013 05:05 PM
    I don't see why it wouldn't work, I was just hoping for confirmation. I use screenshots on the android in case I have a bad signal at the gate. I sent a barcode login picture from my android to the wp and it looks great and works fine.

Guess next time we fly I'll just bring a paper boarding too just in case
    11-25-2013 06:16 PM