Prototyping app

Markvog

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

iPhone has an app called POP, where you can make working prototypes of mobile apps.

Does windows phone offer any prototyping apps? I don't mean apps where you can just wireframe, but also make things clickable; quick prototyping.

Thanks,

Mark

Geof Harries

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Does windows phone offer any prototyping apps? I don't mean apps where you can just wireframe, but also make things clickable; quick prototyping.

We make a Windows Phone app called Proto Hound (I can't link it here due to the forum policies, but Proto Hound is in the Windows Phone Store) that you may be interested in. The app allows you to drag controls onto a canvas, customize everything and when ready, email the code (XAML) to yourself or somebody else. It's a very quick, easy way to create a functional prototype.

Our latest version is currently in review by Microsoft and should be published to the Store in a couple of days, if all goes well. That said, the current version of the app has a trial you can play with, so download that and let me know what you think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss