Asphalt 8: Airborne Hack

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I believe the app files are encrypted, so you wouldn't be able to mod phone games easily. Better to work with PC games if you want to mod (also, much more modding potential with PC games as they are larger and so have more material you can mod).

Perhaps you could edit the RAM content after an encrypted game is running (a bit like POKEs from the 8-bit days), but you would need a developer device and you would need to write your own utilities. It may not be possible even then.

Better to just practice and get better at playing the games that way. As for modding in content, stick to the PC for that.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
this is for android or iOS versions of the game.... will not work on WP8!

You can use Cheat Engine to cheat on Windows 8. Then use cloud save to transfer your progress to Windows Phone. Thing is my friend got banned because Gameloft realized he had millions of dollars in his account :D. I only cheated for 5 million and did not got banned. Gameloft bans your hardware ID so you will need a new phone/computer if that happens.

afnan_mc

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You can use Cheat Engine to cheat on Windows 8. Then use cloud save to transfer your progress to Windows Phone. Thing is my friend got banned because Gameloft realized he had millions of dollars in his account :D. I only cheated for 5 million and did not got banned. Gameloft bans your hardware ID so you will need a new phone/computer if that happens.

Old thread, I know.
Wondering if your friend ever got to play the game again.?

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
hey.i tried to hack it since i copied it but after i copy mod files it keeps on downoading the cloud data and restoring my old progress. anyone can help. i even tried to switch off my mobile data and wifi but its seems that Gameloft secured it. i tried every possible crack XAP but im looking for a lumia save. anyone got one to share??

Nick Guastamachio

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this forum is still open but I have been trying tons, and I mean TONS of links to download an asphalt 8 airborne hack program thing for windows phone, but none of them actually even give me a program to like view/work with. If anyone has any ideas at all or where I could go to get a hack tool that really works or could help me I would really appreciate it.

thanks,
-Nick

Dec 3, 2017
Visit site
I believe the app files are encrypted, so you wouldn't be able to mod phone games easily. Better to work with PC games if you want to mod (also, much more modding potential with PC games as they are larger and so have more material you can mod).

Perhaps you could edit the RAM content after an encrypted game is running (a bit like POKEs from the 8-bit days), but you would need a developer device and you would need to write your own utilities. It may not be possible even then.

Better to just practice and get better at playing the games that way. As for modding in content, stick to the PC for that.

Nah, even though its encrypted, through the use of CustomWPSystem XAP, and unhiding WPSystem folder on SD card, you can mod it in this directory:
D:\WPSystem\AppData\Local\Packages\[Package name of Asphalt 8, which is: xxxxxx.Asphalt8...]/

The only problem is that which file contains that info.

Dec 3, 2017
Visit site
And the info I was talking about is the credits and tokens earned and cars owned from Asphalt 8... Idk which file contains those, since somebody in YouTube already hacked a game namely, Hill Climb Racing, using the thing that I just said above, and with his modded files with millions of coins in it, replacing everything in that directory with the files which are modded, and it is hacked...
This method, btw, is called "save game".

Dec 3, 2017
Visit site
And one more thing, Asphalt 8 is already an APPX game, which is not encrypted. Unlike XAP games from the Store, which are encrypted with PlayReady, these APPX games are easy to be modified....
...and same time prone to have its source code stolen...

LuxuryTouringZone

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I know this is an ancient thread, but please do not try to hack Asphalt 8! It's already as bad as it is with all the cheaters present in Multiplayer and the Time Limited Events!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes