Hi,

I need to download a youtube video to my phone and then, by using bluetooth, send the audio to a soundbar for demo purposes. Could someone recommend an app that will allow this? I would prefer an app that does not have ads. I do not mind paying for the app.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    yeto
    11-26-2013 02:13 PM
    Hi,

I need to download a youtube video to my phone and then, by using bluetooth, send the audio to a soundbar for demo purposes. Could someone recommend an app that will allow this? I would prefer an app that does not have ads. I do not mind paying for the app.

yeto
    your question has 2 part:
    - part 1: play audio to bluetooth sound bar. You don't need to do anything, as long as your phone is paired with the soundbar, audio from any app on your phone will go to the sound bar instead of the phone speaker.
    - part 2: download youtube video. I think there are many apps supporting this function. Metrotube is an example.
    11-26-2013 02:28 PM
    Could you share if MetroTube, YouTube (Microsoft), or YouTube HD have ads and which would be best for what I am trying to do?

Thanks,
    yeto
    11-26-2013 05:25 PM
    Could you share if MetroTube, YouTube (Microsoft), or YouTube HD have ads and which would be best for what I am trying to do?

Thanks,
    yeto
    metrotube has no ad. It is very good.
    11-26-2013 08:07 PM
    metrotube has no ad. It is very good.
    Thank you. I will give it a try.
    11-27-2013 05:05 AM
    Hi,

I downloaded the paid version of the Metrotube app. I didn't try any of the others. It seems to be doing everything I need it to do. Am I missing anything with this app? Should I try the other apps to see if I like them better?

Thanks for all the help so far,
    yeto
    12-02-2013 06:12 AM
    Hi,

I downloaded the paid version of the Metrotube app. I didn't try any of the others. It seems to be doing everything I need it to do. Am I missing anything with this app? Should I try the other apps to see if I like them better?

Thanks for all the help so far,
    yeto
    Only if you miss the ads in youtube
    12-03-2013 12:28 AM
    Hi,

yeto
    07-05-2016 09:30 AM
    Hi,

yeto
    09-23-2016 09:07 AM