Can't Sync with twitter

ViniBT

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Same here when using official Instagram (BETA) client.

The error message I receive is something about "oauth" and "token"... Already tried revoking access on Twitter, but didn't work. On 6tag it was possible.

Any ideas?

Flavio Lopes

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Same here when using official Instagram (BETA) client.

The error message I receive is something about "oauth" and "token"... Already tried revoking access on Twitter, but didn't work. On 6tag it was possible.

Any ideas?

Same here, lets just wait for an update!

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have no problems with Twitter using the Instagram BETA. I went to share settings, configured my Twitter account, and when I post a picture I check the "Twitter" box. It works fine for me.

Not that I'm doubting the problems you're experiencing at all.

mookhan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Tried installing the latest update to the Instagram Beta app and I am still getting an oauth error when I attempt to add my twitter account. It works fine with Facebook and Foursquare.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So, from the Twitter webpage hit Settings from the drop-down "cog" menu next to the "Compose New Tweet" button in the upper-right corner. Then, in the left-hand pane, click the "Apps" link. Search through the list of apps you've already given permission to see if Instagram is already there. If it is, revoke access and try to resync from Instagram.

*shrug*

Just a thought.

mookhan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
So, from the Twitter webpage hit Settings from the drop-down "cog" menu next to the "Compose New Tweet" button in the upper-right corner. Then, in the left-hand pane, click the "Apps" link. Search through the list of apps you've already given permission to see if Instagram is already there. If it is, revoke access and try to resync from Instagram.

*shrug*

Just a thought.

Already tried that serveral times. It seems to be when I attempt to add my Twitter profile to the app It can sucessfully authenciate with twitters servers. The reason I said that is because when I check the list of apps that I have given access to my twitter account. I notice Instagram is listed there when it wasn't there before. Its very strange. Im hoping more updates to the app will resolve this issue.

bertholt

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this exact same issue...did you ever find a solution?

Already tried that serveral times. It seems to be when I attempt to add my Twitter profile to the app It can sucessfully authenciate with twitters servers. The reason I said that is because when I check the list of apps that I have given access to my twitter account. I notice Instagram is listed there when it wasn't there before. Its very strange. Im hoping more updates to the app will resolve this issue.

givemestrength

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem, cannot share images from Instagram Beta to Twitter although the ync with FB works fine. The same oauth_token error.

Only bought Windows phone and installed all apps a month ago.
Reinstalled both Instagram and Twitter many times.

Anyone knows the solution please becaue it is pretty inconvenient :cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett