More Than 30+ Apps Coming To WINDOWS PHONE 8 .. (All Listed Here) update: icons fix, added more apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: More Than 20+ Apps Coming To WINDOWS PHONE 8 .. (All Listed Here)

Flipkart is there... Already..
Bbm? Impossible. Why? Windows phone is biggest rival for Blackberry. Moreover, looking at recent twits from nokia on blackberry, it seems impossible..
Youtube app? Windows phone store has many better apps.

Sent from Tapatalk Lumia 625 GDR3

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Mint is already out in beta. I'm using the beta for both phone and Win8. It's a sweet app, and I haven't encountered any bugs yet. :grin:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

With all this news about WP app market, somebody pinch me. Its like you plant seeds and hope to one day to get enough to feed a family. App market is becoming that trip to bountiful. Face it, its a great platform and apps work great and look fantastic on Nokia. I don't imagine using anything else at this point.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site

I don't think bbm is coming to wp8. They're trying to gain the 3rd place and I don't think supporting their competition is good for them. Although I would love to see it in on wp8 BC I have tons of friend in Latin America and I would love to be able to text BC most of them are bbm users

it can, nokia will provide here maps on tizen(Samsung) also maps on jolla is exclusively by here

blackberry is also going to be sold out. Except bbm so they need to spread bbm NOW

Sent from my Awesome Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

Tizen? Its failed project, right??

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site

If opera mobile and mini comes to windows phone heck windows phone is sure to win over India. SURE

Divair

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Wow. The end of 2013 is going to be crazy. I can't imagine what 2014 will bring.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site

Tizen? Its failed project, right??

nope Samsung is still working and its in there list to be released in Q2 2014.

2014 will be EPIC.

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

The official windows phone blog news after Nokia World 2013 proudly announcing that "Instagram isn’t the only great app coming to Windows Phone. Here’s the full list from Nokia World "

Temple Run 2
Rayman Fiesta Run
Danger Dash
Rabbids Big Bang
FIFA 14
Vyclone Pro
Xbox Video
ESPN F1

for more detailed news here is the full list of apps from Nokia world 2013 from Windows phone blog
Instagram isn?€™t the only great app coming to Windows Phone. Here?€™s the full list from Nokia World

Last edited:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I don't think bbm is coming to wp8. They're trying to gain the 3rd place and I don't think supporting their competition is good for them. Although I would love to see it in on wp8 BC I have tons of friend in Latin America and I would love to be able to text BC most of them are bbm users

Let's face it...BlackBerry lost the 3rd place fight to Windows Phone. BlackBerry's userbase is declining while Windows Phone is the fastest growing. BlackBerry just doesn't seem to have it. Before people accuse me of this and that, I am still a fan of BB10 and BlackBerry, but I can't deny the truth. With that, it would be stupid for BlackBerry to NOT bring BBM to Windows Phone. At this point, it isn't BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone; it's BBM vs. Whatsapp (and other messengers). BBM's competitors are on Windows Phone, so BBM needs to be.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Hi there, my name is sami and have a red L920 , i've been so curious about the next apps coming to windows phone 8
Beside the instagram and vine, so i searched on the internet and got this list : (btw i ignored the unconfirmed ones )

What About You ? What do you think of this post ?

Wow Sami!
Your post is huge-gigantic-massive-humongous-tremendous-large-big-easily viewed from the ISS!
I had to remove my reading glasses to see it.

Thank you for the information my excited young friend!

mpelti

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

But still no HBO Go, Watch ESPN, NBC Sports Live, or Xfinity TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss