More Than 30+ Apps Coming To WINDOWS PHONE 8 .. (All Listed Here) update: icons fix, added more apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: More Than 20+ Apps Coming To WINDOWS PHONE 8 .. (All Listed Here)

another good news store apps and attachment on SD card see my post

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

For me the biggest thing would be the OS improvements, the apps will come. WP needs to improve a lot on the OS end, with a number of basic features still lacking and issues such as breaking live tiles, battery management, other storage and multitasking. I really hope 8.1 will address all of these.

That's the point everyone seems to miss. You can get all the apps you want, if the OS is still sub par compared to the competition, the potential customers will remain in doubt.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site

Can any one provided me email address of MOLLY WOOD that ***** who wrote fake review of 1020? I would love to email this thread to her

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Can any one provided me email address of MOLLY WOOD that ***** who wrote fake review of 1020? I would love to email this thread to her

Wasn't she the CNET ***** who said that the iPhone camera was better than the 1020's? That was an awful review

henry.gray

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site

Really would not trust BBM on any platform, I was sorting my nephews S3 out as he transitioned to a iPhone 5C and the PC kept reading official BBM App as a virus.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site

Been tweeting Path since august!!
29. August
@path when will path come to Windows Phone? Is it possible to beta test it?

@willybraatlund Thanks for the offer! We're not looking for any beta testers at this stage, but I've noted that you'd be interested!
---
18. September
@path Please release the app for windows phone!

@willybraatlund Thanks for your patience as we finalize Path for WP8! No specific release date yet, but it'll be announced on our Twitter.
---
30. october
@path Hi, me again, still waiting for your app for @windowsphone. Over 3 month since it was teased with L1020. The only app missing for me!

@willybraatlund Hi! We're working hard to make Path for WP8 awesome. Still no specific release date yet though. Thanks for your patience!
---
28. november
@path Hi, again! It's been half a year since the announcement of Path for WP. Still wondering when? I really want this app!

@willybraatlund Hi! We're working hard to make it awesome. Still no specific release date yet though. Thanks again for your patience! ^RS

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

Hhhhhhh xD .. You are very patient! Tell me about path app, I have no idea what it does :(

Been tweeting Path since august!!
29. August
@path when will path come to Windows Phone? Is it possible to beta test it?

@willybraatlund Thanks for the offer! We're not looking for any beta testers at this stage, but I've noted that you'd be interested!
---
18. September
@path Please release the app for windows phone!

@willybraatlund Thanks for your patience as we finalize Path for WP8! No specific release date yet, but it'll be announced on our Twitter.
---
30. october
@path Hi, me again, still waiting for your app for @windowsphone. Over 3 month since it was teased with L1020. The only app missing for me!

@willybraatlund Hi! We're working hard to make Path for WP8 awesome. Still no specific release date yet though. Thanks for your patience!
---
28. november
@path Hi, again! It's been half a year since the announcement of Path for WP. Still wondering when? I really want this app!

@willybraatlund Hi! We're working hard to make it awesome. Still no specific release date yet though. Thanks again for your patience! ^RS

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone heard anything about Sirius XM coming to WP8?

I contacted them for you :
And they said :

(even though I don't know what the App does .. ;) )

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131204_0001.png
    wp_ss_20131204_0001.png
    162 KB · Views: 8
  • wp_ss_20131204_0002.png
    wp_ss_20131204_0002.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 6

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: More Than 30+ Apps Coming To WINDOWS PHONE 8 .. (All Listed Here)

Temple run 2 man :) . jokes already there. Facepalm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site

Man you forgot angry birds go cart racing

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site

Canadian apps are desperately needed:

Apps for all of the major banks, e.g. RBC, BMO, CIBC, Scotiabank, TD, etc.

Apps for major vendors, e.g. Tim Hortons, Good Life Fitness, Cineplex, Starbucks Canada, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea