Best PodCast App

weaver4

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I have been waiting for 3 years for Stitcher to hit the Windows Phone.

I need a podcast app that will allow me to download all the latest podcast first thing in the morning.

And I need for it to be able to create a play list.

Any recommendations?

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
We don't all get the built in Podcasts sadly.

For those of us that don't, you might want to look at Podcatcher. Podcast Lounge is also highly rated, and downloads Podcasts in the background also.

Best bet is to just hit the Store and try the highly rated ones out.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I like pod.ding (currently being updated and not available in the store). It allows you to do what you ask, but to download the podcasts in the morning you have to open the app, then it automatically looks for and downloads episodes. The developer is also very receptive to feedback and suggestions.

Right now I am using ipodcast, which works well, but isn't as nice to look at. One nice thing it has is the ability to backup your podcasts to the cloud.

The reason I don't use the built in app is it is difficult to keep many episodes of a particular podcast. It has some quirks with the settings that if you tell it to keep the most recent X podcasts and then delete them and mark as played, the app will automatically try to download the X most recent not listened to episodes. So basically it will always keep X episodes on the device at all times, or maybe that is just my phone, but it was very annoying.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
sorry but i am not getting any related thread to post my doubt. i wanted to know how i can backup any of my games specially paid games?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05