Can I delete an app from the purchase history?

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have bought an app but it has stopped working. Is there a way to delete that app from the purchase history so I will never be able to download it again unless I would have to re purchase it?

Thanks in advance.

SIMONator24

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
You can, if you are logged on the official windows phone site, you click on your mobile's name, and then my purchases i think, you can delete the history for all downloaded/purchased app. Is this what you are looking for?

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Not exactly to delete it. I mean it to delete the app as in. Even through I purchased it with real money. I want to delete it so wouldn't be able to download it again.

MJThib

Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
Not possible to remove items from your purchase history. It's the history of all purchases. Items that you don't re-install move down your list since they get sorted from most recent to oldest, but that's about it, that I'm aware of.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
The purchase history gives you the list of all the apps bought or free apps installed on your phone. The list cannot be modified at all. The apps will always remain there in the list that's the way Microsoft has designed the site.

You can uninstall the app from your phone that's all. By deleting people mean uninstalling the app. I hope my explanation was decent enough. :)

Even I would love if Microsoft gave us control over the purchase history so that we could knock off some apps from the list and keep the list nice and clean.

MJThib

Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
Would be nice if Microsoft would allow for lists like favorites or more specific lists of apps to be created and then used to batch install.

Fexie

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I wish I could delete all my purchase history, it's too many things in there lmao, I don't like when it's 'mess' in my phone. I don't even understand why I sent all that stuff, please, help me.. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss