Questions about youtube and IE (for a iPhone user)

the4ork

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
switched recently from an iPhone...

how do i go back/forward in internet explorer? i can use the permanent back button to go to previous pages, but how do i go back forward again. this is yet another unrefined goof-up on microsoft and all these unrefinements are starting to add up. I feel like im using a beta-test phone...

now youtube.... ive tried various youtube apps with no avail.... I cant seem to find one that will let you use the status bar to fast forward or rewind back to the spot i want to be. seems like theirs a option to speed forward or back but its completely useless as the chances of it going to the spot i want are none.
Is there a remedy for this? again, another beta feeling app...

other apps i use alot are pintrest, which feels slower than just using IE on the website, that app is almost worthless, and then there is facebook. which feels like the iphone app from back in the iPhone 2g days...

im just SO utterly dissapointed with my windows phone. I was so fed up with iOS7 I figured the android/windows market was at least on par, or only slightly sub par with iOS. Good god, I feel like a 5 year step back.

ranting aside, and suggestions?

EchoRedux

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I couldnt find a way to download YouTube videos to the device and block ads on iOS, so it feels like 2009 when I use the iPhone. :p

Pros and cons to each platform. Facebook is behind the iOS version, but not by much. Using Recent Pages is a small fix for a forward button, or try another browser. I believe UC Browser has a forward button.

Forward brings video up 30 seconds, back takes it back 7 seconds. Its not perfect but I do get roughly 6 hours of video viewing while only draining up 30-35% of my battery, so there is probably some method to microsofts madness.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Download youtube hd. Its free does it all. Also use the big capacitive button near windows to go back

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium