BBM for ALL : BlackBerry, iOS, Android Survey

dpw09

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I have created a quick survey as I have heard some mixed reviews about BBM for ALL speeds with other platforms.
I personally have not tested on anything other than BlackBerry, but its hard to convince friends and family to adopt BBM on other platforms if they keep hearing the rumours. So I put together this survey to see if I can shed some light. If it gets enough information, who knows, maybe BlackBerry will see it and react. Always worth a shot.

For anyone that has used BBM on the 3 platforms will have only 7 questions to answer. I still want people that have never used BBM to take the survey as well. They will have less questions. Please provide answers truthfully based on your OWN experience only. If you have tried on multiple devices YOURSELF, feel free to go through the survey multiple times.

I am posting this on CrackBerry, iMore, Android Central and WP Central as well. Feel free to share on FaceBook, Twitter, Email. Whatever, the more taking the survey, hopefully the better the results will be.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wffe5R8vPzBhB_GcpQr7TRBTC8xNU-fOST-2Ca72XCs/viewform

Last edited:

dpw09

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone that had issues with the survey today. The issues have been corrected. Please try again

I know users here do not have BBM, but i would like you to still go through the survey for the other potion beside bb,droid,ios

thank you

dpw09

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Still looking for more survey responses. Pease take the 5 mintues. Share on Facebook or Twitter or any other social media. Share with anyone. Not just WP users.

dpw09

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that people have had a few weeks since Christmas with their new phones and tablets. I'm going to bump this thread to get some new people to take the 3 minute survey. Please be honest. Thank you

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Now that people have had a few weeks since Christmas with their new phones and tablets. I'm going to bump this thread to get some new people to take the 3 minute survey. Please be honest. Thank you

You can bump this thread till the cows come home but RIM has already announced they're not releasing BBM for Windows Phone. BTW, I did the survey.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss