I got an email this morning inviting me to the first stage of the staged beta rollout of Project Tripod. I don't know when it's going to happen, but it seems like it'll be very soon.
    12-11-2013 06:06 AM
    Now if Verizon would come up with a 1020 variant..... Grrrr......
    12-11-2013 06:06 AM
    Well, I got the email this morning and installed the Project Tripod beta. Haven't had a chance to go outside with it yet.
    12-12-2013 09:31 AM
    Did you sign up for it?

I had to Google what it was and I found a WP Central Article from back in June. :S
    12-12-2013 01:45 PM
    Weird. I signed up, but I haven't got an email yet.
    12-12-2013 01:49 PM
    Wait, you installed it?! Are you able to share the link? It may not work, but I want to at least try.
    12-12-2013 01:56 PM
    Yesterday's email:
    It's time!

Hi there,

You have been so wonderfully patient while we have been busily building out the foundations for our global, scalable Project Tripod Application.

We are very happy to let you know that we now have the Early stage Beta version of the Project Tripod application ready to start to test.

We have decided to do a staged roll out to our Beta sign ups in order of sign up so we can ensure we have the scale & infrastructure ready to support each new group of users. Even better news is that as one of our earliest Beta subscribers, we would like to invite you to be part of this very first public roll out!!

Disclaimer: This is an early stage Beta. We are expecting there to be bugs, we are still building the key features.
    We want you to know that this is not yet a fully functioning product. We want to be sure that you are also expecting to find some bugs, and we are hoping that you will help us identify them so they can be fixed as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to wait until the product is further developed and more robust that's fine with us too! As one of our wonderful group of Beta Signups, you will be one of the first to get an invitation to download the Version 1 of the product once it is in the store.

Either way, we invite you to check out our UserVoice site to vote for upcoming Features projecttripod.uservoice.com or take a look at our FAQ's www.projecttripod.com/FAQs to see answers to some of your questions about how Project Tripod may work.

So - do you still want in?

You need to confirm your Microsoft ID/Windows Live ID email address to access the Beta. Please complete this form with your Windows Live ID (Now known as your Microsoft ID). Once we receive your details on this, we will regard that as confirmation of your interest in getting access to the Early Stage Beta and our link to download it from the store will be sent to you on this Live ID email address within the next few days (So remember to keep an eye out for it!).

Note that you will also need access to a Windows Phone 8 device and access to the store on this device using the Live ID provided above to be able to access and download the application.

Thank You!

Thank you so much for your support to date and for signing up to be to be one of the people in this very important group of Beta users. Your feedback will help frame the product that Project Tripod becomes.

You can keep in touch with the team and hear about how things are going via our Blog, Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Thank you,

Catherine, Jordan, Alex & The Project Tripod Team
    Blacklac likes this.
    12-12-2013 02:39 PM
    Here's a link to today's email, since pasting it here didn't work: Project Tripod Private Windows Phone Beta - download it now!

I can promise you that the link isn't going to work for you unless you get on the beta, since it is restricted by Microsoft Account. The first email says that the beta will be staged, so if you register now, you may be able to get in the next stage.
    12-12-2013 02:42 PM
    Oh ****. I opened the Marketplace link and saw the Install button, but it errored out when I tried it. Haha. Got excited for a second. :P

Edit- Signed up, thanks.
    12-12-2013 03:00 PM
    Here's my first creation. I am thinking that being as close as I am made the alignment difficult, but not bad for my first try.

http://www.projecttripod.com/GifCrea...e-6c83917c6afe
    12-12-2013 06:08 PM
    Got the email for Beta being available. Downloading it at the moment. Will try it out over the weekend for sure!
    12-13-2013 02:24 AM
    Signed up yesterday, just got the download link.
    12-13-2013 02:41 AM
    Alright, I've had it for a day now, but you'll have to give me some time to finish the project I'm working on. Unfortunately the closest person to me with the beta is 100km away.
    12-13-2013 10:22 PM
    I haven't done anything more with it as it is raining. Yuck.
    12-14-2013 03:22 PM