About moliplayer

haydt1

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
That's a beta preview. In order to participate you must have purchased the app and then you can contact the developer for access to the beta program. It's meant for paid users to assist in finding bugs and testing new features.

sandeep2120

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
That's a beta preview. In order to participate you must have purchased the app and then you can contact the developer for access to the beta program. It's meant for paid users to assist in finding bugs and testing new features.

thanks for the answer

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi this is my review. Playing a 1080p .mp4 movie using native/default video player is very smooth while Moliplayer plays it horribly lag or it suffers from stuttering with HW decoder. Moliplayer should be able to play .mp4 smoothly with HW decoder though SW can play it smooth, it shouldn't be that way. SW decoder should only be use if the file is not supported by the Native/Default video player or Moliplayer. If the Native/Default video player can play a 1080 .mp4, Moliplayer should play it well.

The movie file I have tested with is Elysium.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY it is the movie featured in this article Moliplayer Pro - play any video file on Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Central
My Phone is Lumia 920.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos