Hi guys, coming over from Android and hoping someone can point me in the direction of a few good apps for the following. Free or paid is good either way, I got a $25 coupon with the phone purchase for the store so I have no problem burning some of it on new apps :)

a weather app, previously used Beautiful Widgets on Android for weather

an alarm clock app that can use an mp3 (or even XBox Music if possible?) for the alarm sound. I used Gentle Alarm on Android but it doesn't really have to be a "gentle alarm" type of app (wakeup sound fades in)

a good barcode scanner app, mostly for scanning QR codes on website. ShopSavvy looked to be updated and good reviews but seems to be only for shopping based on what I read in the description.

I think that's it for now. I found replacements for most of the other stuff I really used (had tons of apps loaded on old phone but never actually used most of them) except Youtube but I'll probably get MyTube for that once I get a list of everything I want so I can use as much of the coupon in on shot. It only lasts for 6 months once activated.
    12-17-2013 01:03 PM
    Bing weather, accuweather, weather channel all free. Though Bing weather is my fav. Redlaser by ebay good barcode scanner.

25$ on apps will last a while. Most of apps you want are great free ones.
    flyinion likes this.
    12-17-2013 01:08 PM
    Welcome to the windows phone community.
    This might help you deciding which weather app you want:
    Keeping tabs on the weather with our Windows Phones | Windows Phone Central
    1 alarm looks like a good app
    1Alarm | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    The good thing about windows phone app store is, most of the app's let you try'em before you buy'em ;)
    flyinion likes this.
    12-17-2013 01:13 PM
    Thanks guys. I'll definitely check out the weather app article. I seem to remember reading that a few months ago but forgot about it. Yeah, I've been lurking here for quite a few months waiting for my Verizon contract to end lol. Jumped ship to AT&T for a 1020.
    12-17-2013 01:20 PM
    The QR reader is built in the search button on the bottom of the phone, just hit the eye and it will scan a QR code
    flyinion likes this.
    12-17-2013 01:29 PM