ProShot 3.1 is shot

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the paid version of ProShot 4-5 months and the newest v 3.1 is a bust.
For some reason you can't delete "original image" which in a conversation with Eddie Kezeli -developer
it's because it only works with V 3.1 which I have oddly enough, and you can't open an image taken with ProShot that's in Camera Roll even though
it says open with ProShot but you get a message "original image not found" even though it's clearly there. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it
and now it won't move beyond the welcome intro ISO settings how to page. I thought this was just my 822 so I stop by AT&T and one of the (few) employees
that have a Lumia ( a friend) downloaded it to their 1020 and it wouldn't open either, anyone else get this issue? :angry:

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the paid version of ProShot 4-5 months and the newest v 3.1 is a bust.
For some reason you can't delete "original image" which in a conversation with Eddie Kezeli -developer
it's because it only works with V 3.1 which I have oddly enough, and you can't open an image taken with ProShot that's in Camera Roll even though
it says open with ProShot but you get a message "original image not found" even though it's clearly there. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it
and now it won't move beyond the welcome intro ISO settings how to page. I thought this was just my 822 so I stop by AT&T and one of the (few) employees
that have a Lumia ( a friend) downloaded it to their 1020 and it wouldn't open either, anyone else get this issue? :angry:

Hello, I am sorry that you are experiencing issues. Please allow me to clarify:

The "original image" is the image that is stored to ProShot's local folder. If a picture was taken with ProShot v3.0 or higher, the original image will be saved, along with a second image (that includes filters, etc) that will be saved to the system's camera roll.

If you receive the error message "original image not found" that means that either the photo was captured with ProShot v2.9 or below, or the image was manually removed by the user within ProShot. Uninstalling ProShot, like when uninstalling any app, removes the contents of that app's local storage. In the case of ProShot, this will remove all of the images within its local folder, but it will not touch those that are in your system's camera roll.

To get past the "ISO" part in the tutorial, please see this demonstration:
ProShot v2.9 New Features Overview - YouTube

Simply pull ISO to the left, as the instructions state.

I would like to apologize for the confusion from the tutorial. I will add a skip button in the next update.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am sorry that you are experiencing issues. Please allow me to clarify:

The "original image" is the image that is stored to ProShot's local folder. If a picture was taken with ProShot v3.0 or higher, the original image will be saved, along with a second image (that includes filters, etc) that will be saved to the system's camera roll.

If you receive the error message "original image not found" that means that either the photo was captured with ProShot v2.9 or below, or the image was manually removed by the user within ProShot. Uninstalling ProShot, like when uninstalling any app, removes the contents of that app's local storage. In the case of ProShot, this will remove all of the images within its local folder, but it will not touch those that are in your system's camera roll.

To get past the "ISO" part in the tutorial, please see this demonstration:
ProShot v2.9 New Features Overview - YouTube

Simply pull ISO to the left, as the instructions state.

I would like to apologize for the confusion from the tutorial. I will add a skip button in the next update.

Funny thing I updated to 3.1 a few days ago or when ever I got the notice, and it was V3.0.2 before that and v3.0 before that
( I get updates posted on the Store live tile and I always update ) and it's still "original image not found" .
I love the camera but it's often buggy and...UI is convoluted and bothersome, I shouldn't have to go to You Tube to find out something that you forgot to include.
Thanks for responding even if a bit after the fact. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz