Problem with HERE Transit in NYC after update

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I would recommend uninstalling and installing again, if you haven't already done that. Also, you didn't disable it from running in the background?

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I would recommend uninstalling and installing again, if you haven't already done that. Also, you didn't disable it from running in the background?

wait, never mind, it's still messed up. It seems to be based on location. It worked fine in Manhattan, but it screws up in Queens, around Flushing specifically.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Next time when you see the issue, notice your signal or data speed. That could be one of the reasons.

It doesn't seem to be; the same problem happens on both data and WiFi. I don't get it, for everything EXCEPT the Q64 and QM4 buses in Fresh Meadows, it works fine, but it just refuses to show a schedule for them. Which sucks, because I actually ride both of said buses.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Still hasn't been working. It seems like it's not so much specific bus lines, but rather the entire area of Fresh Meadows that the app is unable to provide data for.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Data for the Q64, Q65, and QM4 finally came back today, but for some reason, the departure times don't start till tomorrow. What's up with that?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs