I got $20 (or $25can't remember) gift card to the WP phone store when I bought my 1020. I have $8 left, and want something for $10. There doesn't appear to be any way to split payments, so it will not let me make the purchase. I also can't find a way to add funds.

This seems absolutely ridiculous to me. Am I missing something?
    12-20-2013 04:20 PM
    You can add funds to your Microsoft account by going to the windows mobile marketplace website, click on your name (and phone) to display the drop down menu, click on account settings and then click on "view billing info".

The shorter way of doing this would be to visit this website address (which is the same place as "view billing info" takes you)

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub

After you login click on payment options and then "redeem card". Rest should be self explanatory
    12-23-2013 11:40 AM
    You can add funds to your Microsoft account by going to the windows mobile marketplace website, click on your name (and phone) to display the drop down menu, click on account settings and then click on "view billing info".

The shorter way of doing this would be to visit this website address (which is the same place as "view billing info" takes you)

Its not self explanatory, you cant seem to add funds or split the payments, I have the same problem with some bing rewards I cashed in for xbox games

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub

After you login click on payment options and then "redeem card". Rest should be self explanatory
    04-19-2014 01:52 PM