Nokia Creative Studio Image saving

kaykay84

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Nokia Lumia 925 and have been using Nokia Creative Studio for sometime. I just love the app. However i have a problem now.

Earlier when ever i used to edit the photos and save them. They used to save in a separate folder called Saved Folder.
But today i noticed that when ever i save the image it saves in the Camera Roll folder (as a separate file). I still prefer saving the images in the Saved Folder. I tried re installing the app but it stills saves in the Camera Roll folder.

Any idea, why am i facing this issue. Can any one guide me on how to fix it. ???

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Kris

ssjmec

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I tried on my 1020, and it also saves on the camera roll. You sure its Nokia Creative Studio you were using before that saved on Saved Pictures? When I use other apps such as Photostatic, that's the time it saves on the Saved Pictures.

kaykay84

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Yup i am sure.. it was Nokia Creative Studio that i was using. :) wierd thing. i prefer saving the edited pics in a different folder rather than the camera roll..

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes it used to save all my edited pictures in saved photos folder as well as upload them to skydrive on same folder but now it's mixing the original and editied photos in camera roll. Weired hope this a bug and nokia may fix this in comming updates.

kaykay84

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
There was an update for Creative studio recently.. I am assuming it was because of that update. Hope they fix it. We dont have any option to change folders right?

Micheal Murray

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I have another issue, on my nokia Lumia 1020 after I finish a collage and all the edits (color pop) I save it and it saves the origional photo I started with only, thus, I loose my collage..... Anyone have the same issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3