[BOX= photo-e-factz - a free wp8 app for editing and beautifying photos with effects, frames and text]
    photo-e-factz is a free wp8 app comprised of photo, effects, and textual facts of photo, on photo. app for capturing user’s lifetime events using photograph picked via camera or gallery - adding multiple visual effects, adding beautiful frame along with configurable title, personalized short message with date embossed on photograph.

user can save these configured 'photo events' to phone gallery, share it with friends. application maintains actual resolution, meta information of original photo and then copies it to the new modified one.

app act as the “hub” and host all saved 'photo events'. it will also give options to share the picture and locate photo's geo location on "nokia map".

this app uses Nokia APIs and hence may not work on non Nokia windows phones.

store url of the app photoefactz-store
    please check app's fb page to see set of other modified pics from the app photoefactz-fbpage
    below are few modified images via this app
    original photo
    modified via photo-e-factz app
    2.0.jpg
    2.2.jpg
    3.0.jpg
    3.1.jpg
    10.0.jpg
    10.1.jpg
    16.1.jpg
    16.2.jpg

[/BOX]
    Last edited by Gaurav V; 12-23-2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: subject line change
    12-23-2013 02:29 PM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your apps, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.
    Gaurav V likes this.
    12-23-2013 03:03 PM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your apps, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.
    Thanks stmav. I am still getting use to this forum and a bit different UI workflow. BTW can you please confirm whether it's the right forum, section to post about new apps? Thanks again and I just hope people here will like my app. Cheers
    12-23-2013 04:38 PM
    Folks,

I felt syncing of modified pictures with user's skydrive account via app was not that important as any how that is available to user for syncing saved pictures in gallery and that is how I am saving the modified pictures.

So shall I add this feature? Please comment and share your thoughts. Thanks.
    12-24-2013 08:09 AM
    Thanks all for overwhelming response to my app. Observed whopping 400+ downloads on boxing day and overall download count has reached to 1300+ in just 14 days.
    Last edited by Gaurav V; 01-02-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    12-28-2013 11:58 AM