Most expensive app in the WP store !!

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
there are others, even free readers also.
just we would have to arrange the feeds and configure them properly.
but that efforts are definitely worth saving $10.

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Damn! I just checked the CalcHex and ProResume app. $499.99? I can write my own high quality CV or Resume. I can always use wolframalpha or any converter app on my pc that is similar to CalcHex. $499.99 is equivalent to P22,282.00 here in the Philippines. I can buy a brand new Lumia 1020 or Samsung Galaxy S4 for that price.

jtv1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
May I add, sorry to **** in
You are actually employing a team, who works with you, and their time has a price, all dependent on what your looking for!!!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
My $399.99 APP is a bargain... custom grocery list maker... a whole team works on your grocery list each week

I'll do one better. Free custom grocery list maker, with in app purchases. You can choose to purchase groceries weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. In-app purchases will automatically occur according to the interval you chose when setting up the app. For $399.99 per occurrence, our team will visit your home, take inventory, create the list, make the grocery run and deliver the groceries to your home, and put the groceries away in your pantry/refrigerator/freezer. Your debit card will be used to make the grocery purchase, so you must provide your pin to the team when they arrive. They will also use the debit card to charge you for any gasoline used during the grocery run.

Now that is what I call paying for convenience. Pick up 50 customers, and the developer would be set for life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky