WiFi booster pro or fake?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
He has other great apps such as VEVO (actually stealing the official VEVO app icon and everything.. how is that still in the store?) and The Walking Dead, not to mention the 2G booster and 3G booster apps.
Microsoft does not enforce copyright/trademark IP unless the IP owner asks them to do so.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it would be a huge seller. Just like WiFi Booster... :smile::smile:

Except I'm smarter than the guy who wrote WiFi Booster. I'll put a $499.99 price tag on it. With no trial. If it's that expensive, it HAS to be good, right?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely! What a great business model. People would be crazy to not buy it.

Ok - it's about ready for beta. Let me know your MS account name, and send me the $500 (there's an extra penny charge for the privilege of getting the app early, bugs and all), and I'll put you on the list for the beta. You'd be crazy not to.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok - it's about ready for beta. Let me know your MS account name, and send me the $500 (there's an extra penny charge for the privilege of getting the app early, bugs and all), and I'll put you on the list for the beta. You'd be crazy not to.
Hell, charge me for two licenses. I'm real crazy. I hope the bugs are extra special too! :smile:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hell, charge me for two licenses. I'm real crazy. I hope the bugs are extra special too! :smile:
ROFL! Looks like I'm going to be retiring sooner than I thought. Or quitting my job and developing apps full-time while my wife and I move into a motor home and travel the country!

vk1971

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
One of the reasons I've chosen WP for was the security and solidness.
With the news like that, I start to think that there is trend starting to form, which has to be addressed immediately and with no "mercy" at all.

simplex1

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
A real Wi-Fi signal booster is a cooking pot lid, like these:
tatonka.jpg
(A mesh stainer instead of a lid can also work, by some accounts better)
Simply keep the smartphone (antenna) in the focal point of the lid and point the lid, in the same manner as a parabolic antenna, toward the Wi-Fi router.
The lid increases the strength of the Wi-Fi signal usually with 1 gradation which you can easily check on the screen of you phone.

I know this trick it is not quite practical but in some situation can save you.

Last edited:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
A real Wi-Fi signal booster is a cooking pot lid, like these:
View attachment 54981
(A mesh stainer instead of a lid can also work, by some accounts better)
Simply keep the smartphone (antenna) in the focal point of the lid and point the lid, in the same manner as a parabolic antenna, toward the Wi-Fi router.
The lid increases the strength of the Wi-Fi signal usually with 1 gradation which you can easily check on the screen of you phone.

I know this trick it is not quite practical but in some situation can save you.
ROFL!

HA! Just checked and it seems that WiFi booster is no longer published. :evil:
Awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb