Win WPCentral store gifts from UC Browser by sharing your thoughts about browsers!

prabinparajuli92

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I love the uc browser v 9.5 because of these features
faster downloads on 3G and Wi-Fi compared with the previous version of the browser with segmented file transfer and multi-threaded downloading technologies
Improved efficiency of writing files to storage
Supports new languages on web pages, including Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and more.
Improvements to key functions such as typing, gesture control, font adjustment, etc.
Web Application Center lets you add your favorite web apps
New Image viewer lets you view all the pictures on a webpage easily, just like in a photo album.
New UC Homescreen Widget add-on creates a widget on your phone?s home screen for easy access to UC Browser.
Smooth web surfing experience and many more....

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
May I ask why you need to browser Incognito and Regular simultaneously?
I am a heavy Chrome user on PC, love the tab split feature. But I find out when using Incognito , I don't switch to regular at all before exiting.

Since you mentioned Android, you absolutely must check out Dolphin Browser on Android. Its implementation of gestures. It's little hovering icons to choose between tab changer, gestures, etc. Would be great. A useful feature from Chrome on Android is the separation of Incognito and Regular tabs. It makes it possible to simultaneously maintain regular tabs and whenever necessary, some incognito tabs on a different list/tab changer. Hope this helps. Great work on the app, and the icon is to kill for ^_^

Deepanshu Kumar

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
For me UC browser's user friendly interface is the best. It is the smothest browser on WP platform. speed dial and Site Nav makes browsing super fast.

The only problem Occurs when I try to open some link that opens into a new tab. Either the link doesnot works or a message is displayed by webpage. E.g. Disable popup blocker and try again . While the same links works when I use a desktop Browser

mukulagarwal

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
The biggest problem I feel while using uc browser is that when we slide our finger left or rigth for moving forward or backward between the pages it really create problem for me as somtimes the page changes unwanted .....and I would also like an option for coping the whole text of a web page to my phone in text form in form of a word file....there can be a direct option for doing this.

Sibgath Rahman Ck

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
UC Browser is the leading mobile internet browser with more than 400 million users across more than 150 countries and regions. This product is currently available on all major operating platforms in 7 different languages.
UC Browser new features
Background Download: Keep downloading files even after you exit UC Browser.
Enhanced Download Management: Categorize your downloads and get quick access to your downloaded videos.
UDisk: Get 6GB of space to store downloads on UDisk directly: with 2GB permanent and 4GB temporary.
Preloading Optimization: Smoother reading of paged websites with next pages being preloaded. Now available on even more sites.

Kumar Sanu

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Sir,
You have given us a very good & an awesome browser.First I thanks you for this.
But sir, there is many thing to be update...
1.)In Windows phone when I open any page through WiFi,it opens very fastly,but d same when I opens with 3G or 2G network it works very slowly 😞
2.) Plzz update your version so that I can upload a photo on Facebook through it,because it will take less time😞😞
3.)The video I download doesnot upload to video gallary of my phone.I am using Nokia Lumia 520.

Else everything is all right 😊😊😊

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.

amit5783

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I think that the best browser should have these features.-
1.Bookmarks sync
2.Data compression for less consuption
3.Night mode
4.Fast download
5.Page optimise feature
6.Fonts should also be attractive.

Davood21

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I like UC Browser to establish "sign up" and "log in" functionality in their browser.
Then after signing up, we can surf the net, bookmark the pages, save the usernames and passwords of sites, log the history of the visited pages and so on.

The benefit is:
We can use UC Broswer on our other portable devices and by logging in, we can access the bookmarks, history of visited pages, user ans passwords, etc. any time, every where.

Mark section

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Uc browser as now is just good it can be better by

1-Option to save page on cellular data should be made by default. I kinda spent 3 hr to find out how to disable save page from WiFi only.

2)ability to send video on web. What's app can do it.

3)ui is just awesome now.- can be improved adding text warping like in opera mini.

4)App crashes on facebook on my Lumia 720 frequently.

5) also add a option to see how much data we saved when using speed mode.

6)Can you please add Hindi language to it.

Sent from my a phone

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
For me
1. Inbuilt Youtube downloader when we open any youtube video then download button come that is the best features because we save time and space to any other app for video download.
2. Export to hub features that is a best mp3 download to save a mp3 in directly to wp media library.
thanks to UC Browser

Mathew Ang

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
thanks

Just to thank UC browser inventors so much as i download withn a mystrouse speed ever seen before.i have syncronised my bookmarks and they load very fast too.pages overlapping on top of each other has made multitasking hence run many programes at ago.my opinion is that it would have been better if the browser is made in away that lost phone contacks can be buked up online without any difficulty.athorwise thanks alot for the invention

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Actually Hindi was supported already, specifically Devanagari. Can we have a link to the page with unsupported fonts?

And about save page, can I ask which sites you usually save?
We would like to improve this feature

Uc browser as now is just good it can be better by

1-Option to save page on cellular data should be made by default. I kinda spent 3 hr to find out how to disable save page from WiFi only.

2)ability to send video on web. What's app can do it.

3)ui is just awesome now.- can be improved adding text warping like in opera mini.

4)App crashes on facebook on my Lumia 720 frequently.

5) also add a option to see how much data we saved when using speed mode.

6)Can you please add Hindi language to it.

Sent from my a phone

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
We are working on the Facebook pic uploading problem , should work in next version
Sorry for the inconvenience :)
Sir,
You have given us a very good & an awesome browser.First I thanks you for this.
But sir, there is many thing to be update...
1.)In Windows phone when I open any page through WiFi,it opens very fastly,but d same when I opens with 3G or 2G network it works very slowly ?Ÿ˜ž
2.) Plzz update your version so that I can upload a photo on Facebook through it,because it will take less time?Ÿ˜ž?Ÿ˜ž
3.)The video I download doesnot upload to video gallary of my phone.I am using Nokia Lumia 520.

Else everything is all right ?Ÿ˜Š?Ÿ˜Š?Ÿ˜Š

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.

cricketbettip

Banned
Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Need file manager in it so u can send ur downlaod to pc via data cable and need adobe flash so we can view flash web sites on wp8 and easily stream online video, if they add these two features in it then everyone become happy and people start forgetting chrome,opera,dolphin browsers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon