NFL mobile won't open and wildcard weekend is upon us. Any thoughts?

Daniel Brott

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I have been using NFL mobile all season on my Nokia 928 with no problems and suddenly it won't open. It starts like it will open and then reverts to the home screen. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Elite1

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if the problem isn't on their end.

I don't use the app as typically I only watch 1 NFL game per year (guess which!), but I have noticed a few threads on CrackBerry about similar issues. Maybe check out our Forums and see if anyone there found any answers too, if nobody on this end knows anything definitive.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but still can't get it to load. Hopefully they get it worked out soon.

Daniel Brott

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok, well I'm sorry to hear others are experiencing this too. I hope they have this fixed soon. By the way I also uninstalled and then reinstalled and it did not help.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I just tried the NFL app on my 920 and it acts the same as you guys are experiencing. Its Android counterpart works flawlessly on my Nexus 5 however.

Last summer, towards the end of the baseball season, WP's MLB app quit working. IIRC it acted similar to this. The workaround was to manually set the time back a few hours or even a day or two. I tried that with the NFL app but it didn't work.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Still broken here as well...<sigh>

Edit to add...
The Windows 8 Verizon NFL Mobile app is dead as well ...so this is definitely a Verizon fumble

Last edited:

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Still broken here as well...

Edit to add...
The Windows 8 Verizon NFL Mobile app is dead as well ...so this is definitely a Verizon fumble

Yes but it seems to be specific to WP (& W8). My Android version works perfectly. I guess the NFL hates WP and is trying to hurt its users. :-[

Daniel Brott

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
At least with windows 8 you can go to NFL.com to get basically what is on the app. On wp8 NFL.com is limited and for things like watching videos it prompts you to use NFL mobile app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99