Finally a KILLER Calendar app!!!!

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I gave this another 2 minute run.

The tile is ugly + the space is not utilized as goos as it could been. Also the integrated calendar runs smoother. As one would expect, but it equals still lag with this app as something is faster.

If you want to compare better tiles etc, check for WeekView8 and many others at the store.

It is still great as this app is the first in store with ability to edit o365 appointments. I hope the developers continue to work with it, and I have no doubt that if they take it little further I could be back to stay.

hemanlive

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
What is this thing about private appointment? I get notication of private appointments for each day. Is there a way to delete or disable them. It is really annoying me as of now. I have kept both the default app and this one (paid version now). But purely because of these private appointments, I don't want to look at this calendar for now. Everything else is good on this app.

alexeysalo

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with Cal app. All tasks and events on tile are showing in black font color instead of white. It looks very bad. On all screenshots I see white fonts on tile and on my Lumia 1020 the color of the tasks and events on live tile is black. Why is that?

Philippe Maes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with Cal app. All tasks and events on tile are showing in black font color instead of white. It looks very bad. On all screenshots I see white fonts on tile and on my Lumia 1020 the color of the tasks and events on live tile is black. Why is that?

this will be fixed in next update which should arrive on Monday.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I just installed it and paid the .99 so I could connect to my Outlook.com account. So far I like it. The live tile needs some work but, over all it is nice.

As for the recurring appointments, I can't set a recurring appointment at all. Whenever I swipe to the option the screen says: "Disable Windows Live, Outlook.com,Built-in..." I'm not sure what that means.Says the same on the Attendees screen too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre