OBD Auto Doctor - OBD App for Windows Phone

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Did any one used OBD Auto Doctor app?
This seems to be one of the best app available in Android market.

They have released and updated it recently in Windows Phone Market? If some one can give a try and post feedback, it will be awesome

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Please give feedback to what bluetooth device you plugged into your car and what phone you're using. I cannot get the ELM 327 Mini to stay connected to Bluetooth. It will connect for three seconds then disconnects. I have the Lumia 810.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Did any one used OBD Auto Doctor app?
This seems to be one of the best app available in Android market.

They have released and updated it recently in Windows Phone Market? If some one can give a try and post feedback, it will be awesome

Actually the best obd app and plugin combo available in play store is

Torque Pro https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torque&hl=en
&
RacingMeter for Torque Pro https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sensadigit.racingmeterfortorque&hl=en

However i've not found an equivalent solution for my wp :(

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I recently went through the OBDII device pains and this is what I found.

I first bought a cheapie VGate adapter but it would only work on my 2013 Malibu. It would not connect to a 2000 Cougar or a 1999 Suburban.

I bought a BASF adapter just to try. It connects to both the Cougar and Suburban. Haven't tried the Malibu yet but suspect it will work.
The BASF also works with OBD Auto Doctor, AutogaugeX and CarDash on my Lumia 1520. I was able to get sensor data, RPM and codes. I was also able to clear the codes. So I went ahead and bought AutoGaugeX.

Stay away from the cheap adapters as they apparently have something missing and they won't connect to older vehicles. The BASF adapter was only about $25 on Amazon and I haven't had a moments problem out of it. In fact, it was very helpful when diagnosing a lean fuel error code in the Cougar. Using OBD Auto Doctor I was able to watch the fuel pressure drop the longer the engine ran. Had a bad fuel pump, I replaced it and it runs like a champ now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6