What music app is better than Spotify?

Khalid Brown1

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Pretty much sucks *** on my windows phone. If I skip to many songs it freezes. If I create playlists they don't pay correctly.
Bottom line is I am looking for another music subscription service.
I would think xbox music or Nokia mix since they are integrated in windows phone (I have 1520 and use 520 for running).
Does anyone state a preference over another.
And I am willing to pay. I already pay spot iffy premium.
Thanks

JohanMiles

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna judge from the fact that you live in the U.S (if not in another English speaking country). Therefore, I cannot answer how well the app "Pandora" is, as it's not available in my country, Sweden. But I know Deezer exists as a Windows Phone app. I've never tried it myself, but it sounds promising, so give that one a try ;)

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Why not give 8tracks a spin? There are around 3 or 4 officially sponsored apps. Songza is also pretty good. Other than that, I don't know as I don't live in the US

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Xbox Music and Spotify are the best, IMO. Too bad Spotify doesn't work for you. Only issue I have is, if I skip a few songs in a row the music pauses and I have to hit play again. Beyond that, it works as advertised. I really wish it had the radio feature, or am i missing it??

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to revive the topic, but my free Nokia music+ subscription ends this month. Does anyone know, how do I continue the subscription by buying the pass in India, or do we Indian users have a similar kinda service. Offline mixes and all?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99