I love this app and it's really great app in taking photos, but here are my wishes I really want to see in Nokia camera,

• more Exposure time ( now it's only 4 seconds )
    • Manual Focus during video recording. ( Zooming during taking video is really cool so i think this will be good )

I already made a feedback to nokia about it...
    can you share your ideas and wishes??
    01-08-2014 06:17 AM
    Exposure more than 4sec i dont think will be possible,OS limits it.
    Also even if it is possible it wont come to all devices, only devices which have proper hardware on,may get it.

But personally I dont think whats the use of getting shutter time more than 4sec.
    4sec is more than enough for me,you need more than steady hands for shutter speed more than 2 secs.

On the video aspect i can agree we need more controls,focus exposure etc.
    But feel software has'nt been optimized for it.
    01-08-2014 06:48 AM
    i want manuel EV while video recording.
    01-08-2014 07:08 AM
    4+ seconds would be great for low level tripod (or what-not improvised support) photography. I want to shoot the STARS! :)
    01-08-2014 07:18 AM
    i want to save/send my 38/41 MP pics wireless via Bluetooth / Wifi/ Tap Send without going to a computer/laptop
    01-08-2014 09:45 AM
    I'm not sure about it try play to app
    01-08-2014 10:07 AM
    A problem I just discovered with my 920, and I'm wondering if anyone else has issues. In the Photo Hub Settings, you can set which app triggers when you press and hold the shutter button. I changed that from the default camera app to Nokia Camera. But if my screen is locked, pressing and holding the shutter button doesn't work, because Nokia Camera app doesn't work behind the lock screen.
    01-08-2014 10:29 AM
    But personally I dont think whats the use of getting shutter time more than 4sec.
    4sec is more than enough for me,you need more than steady hands for shutter speed more than 2 secs.

On the video aspect i can agree we need more controls,focus exposure etc.
    But feel software has'nt been optimized for it.
    I think more shutter time will be better for special effects photographing.
    I agree with you that we need more controls on the video.
    01-09-2014 12:44 PM
    4+ seconds would be great for low level tripod (or what-not improvised support) photography. I want to shoot the STARS! :)
    actually I tried to shoot the stars with my L920 with 4 seconds, but it was very noisy because the high ISO value. more shutter speed will make it so professional
    HaibaneReki likes this.
    01-09-2014 12:46 PM
    A problem I just discovered with my 920, and I'm wondering if anyone else has issues. In the Photo Hub Settings, you can set which app triggers when you press and hold the shutter button. I changed that from the default camera app to Nokia Camera. But if my screen is locked, pressing and holding the shutter button doesn't work, because Nokia Camera app doesn't work behind the lock screen.
    it works well with me.
    but check for the background tasks in the settings.
    01-09-2014 12:51 PM
    it works well with me.
    but check for the background tasks in the settings.
    01-09-2014 12:52 PM
    i want to save/send my 38/41 MP pics wireless via Bluetooth / Wifi/ Tap Send without going to a computer/laptop
    There are a few workarounds for this. phriz.be App and 1shot camera come to mind.
    01-09-2014 02:04 PM
    My wish is to fix the yellowish and blurry processing in Nokia Camera/Default Camera.
    01-17-2014 12:19 PM