I am a medical professional and it is annoying not having software available for the OS. The reason is generally that there is not enough demand. My question is how do they decide demand? Is there a petition I can sign? I've taken to just emailing customer support. Maybe if more people will do this they will decide there is demand.

Epocrates
    Medscape
    DocbookMD

WHAT OTHERS?
    01-08-2014 10:43 AM
    Hello, cracgor, and welcome to WPCentral!

When I was a paramedic (which hasn't been since 2000), I used ePocrates on my Palm devices, way before smartphones... There was another app I used, too, but I can't think of it. ePocrates is for looking up drugs, right? I'm thinking the other app was one for looking up diseases, or something like that. Maybe it was a mobile Merck or something like that. Long time ago, so I don't recall now... But yes, you're right - I have seen quite a few people in different areas saying that there needed to be more medical apps on WP.

You're right for going to their customer service. Check also with the facebook pages and twitter accounts of any apps that you're interested in. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-08-2014 12:36 PM
    mobilePDR might be another app that medical professionals would be interested in that isn't currently available for Windows Phone.
    hopmedic likes this.
    01-08-2014 12:44 PM