Hi there!

I use an app for the Russian social network VK (http://www.windowsphone.com/uk-ua/st...b-b89caccfa69c) and since recently it doesn't notify me of new messages, however push-notifications are enabled in the settings of the app.

I reinstalled the app several times, but it didn't help. I also did light reset of the phone, but it hasn't solved my problem too.
    I experience this problem only with VK app (I still can receive notifications from Facebook, Skype, Viber etc).

What the problem can be?

P.S. My phone is Nokia Lumia 920.
    01-08-2014 04:56 PM
    Problem ?
    The VK app obviously since you still receive notifications from other sources.
    01-09-2014 02:38 AM
    Problem ?
    The VK app obviously since you still receive notifications from other sources.
    I also think so, but there's a point which is confusing me: VK push-notifications work fine on my friend's WP7 phone
    01-09-2014 05:43 AM
    I see that it's was developed for WP8 too...geez I have no idea why, you might have turn off something in the settings.
    I was going to try downloading it to see but I don't read Russian...so I'd not know what it has in settings.
    But maybe make sure your phone is set up just like your friends phone -you might have turned something off that stopped notifications.
    Good Luck Comrade
    DJ FatCat likes this.
    01-09-2014 11:59 AM
    By the way, today in the evening it started working again, however this time I didn't do anything to make it work
    01-09-2014 01:55 PM