I asked @JetBlue to see if they had an app for Windos Phone 8. They replied very quickly and said that currently there is no app, duh, but to stay tunned for future announcement. It sounded like a possible app in the future. :D

Btw, I once asked TripIt if they were going to make an app for WP8 and they said no. :(

https://twitter.com/JetBlue/status/421446206867243008
    01-09-2014 07:19 PM
    If anyone drops an app between JetBlue and Southwest, it'll be JetBlue first. JetBlue is just that much more in the 21st Century than is SouthWest. IMHO.
    01-09-2014 09:21 PM
    actually, as far as I understand Southwest's is in progress. I contacted them a few weeks ago because their mobile site doesn't work properly in mobile IE and the rep explicitly stated that they were working on it but didn't have an ETA. They're currently trialing paperless boarding in Austin and are planning on having it network-wide in a few month so hopefully the app will be ready by the time that happens.
    01-09-2014 09:33 PM
    actually, as far as I understand Southwest's is in progress. I contacted them a few weeks ago because their mobile site doesn't work properly in mobile IE and the rep explicitly stated that they were working on it but didn't have an ETA. They're currently trialing paperless boarding in Austin and are planning on having it network-wide in a few month so hopefully the app will be ready by the time that happens.
    I have too but it was a couple months ago. I got the word they were uninterested in developing for the platform because other platforms were larger than "Windows Media". Kind of the same crap answer I got from my credit union. Full disclosure, I sent an email to the contact us at Southwest and what I got back was where they were told. Your info may be more informed.
    01-10-2014 07:46 PM