Instagram VS 6tag

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
6tag clearly beats the official Instagram app which is currently in beta. I use 6tag mainly because it lets us save images and has customizable themes. But I also support the official app so that they keep working on it and other official apps could follow.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I would imagine the one with the most features is probably the most attractive. However, I have no problem admitting I use the official app. It works for basic uploading and there's not risk of Instagram pulling the plug on it

HeyItsSerelet

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Personally i prefer 6tag, because i manage 3 instagram accounts and have a posting schedule on one of them, and on official instagram there is no multiple account support so i have to constantly log in and out to manage my accounts. I do although still have the official instagram in hopes that it will soon be out of beta and be on par with iOS and Android ports in terms of features

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
6tag is much better because I can upload my full resolution pictures there. I don't like the official instagram because it crop my pictures into square.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I prefer 6tag as well, for all the reasons listed above and for the fact you can actually upload videos on 6tag. The official app still doesn't have this feature!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss