Which camera app is the best?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Kind of depends what you want to do. If you own a Lumia, then Nokia Camera is the best you can get with no cost. It has all the pro functions you could want.

As for the differences, you'd have to give them a swing yourself and determine if it suits you or not. I'd say that out of the ones listed, Nokia Camera and ProShot (with ProShot having more functions) are similar.

Most other apps tend to have specific functions, similar to the built-in camera app (night, portarait, etc) with some add-ons and then some have filters. Most have a trial you can check out.

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree. If you're looking for just pictures without exposure settings, Nokia Camera. If you want longer exposures and slightly more features, go with ProShot. I use both, personally.

Sent from my magical toaster

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
? Nokia Camera as standard
? 1Shot for a alternative to NC.
? 4blend HDR and SophieLens HD (keep the Phone dead still and wow) for those pictures with a flair.

That's what I use on my L1020 and it have turned out to work great. When I want to focus on great 5mp pictures I go 1Shot. You could use ProShot instead of 1Shot if you like
Otherwise I regulary alternate between Nokia Camera and 4Blend.

Just try to structure it similar to this and you get the most out of the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos