Hey there
    is there anyone beside me who tried to pin to start the 'my music' from Nokia MixRadio-->'my music'?
    all I want is to touch a tile and to get the music player screen! I don't want to touch touch the screen more than one time to use this app.
    I tried to use the X-Box music but I don't like the interface.
    I really liked the interface of my old Nokia N8..

Thanks!
    01-13-2014 11:36 AM
    open nokia music, search my music(swipe right or left ), tap and hold on it, and click on pint to start;
    now whenever you try to open my music from start screen it will take you to your nokia music library, from there you can always select which songs you want to play.
    Zigi10 likes this.
    01-15-2014 10:38 AM
    Thanks for the quick answer
    But
    What do you mean by "nokia music"? i dont have this app, only the nokia MixRadio and Xbox music player.
    From Music+Videos i cant pin anything. and after Reinstalling MixRadio, it still not possible there also.
    01-15-2014 04:54 PM
    Thanks for the quick answer
    But
    What do you mean by "nokia music"? i dont have this app, only the nokia MixRadio and Xbox music player.
    From Music+Videos i cant pin anything. and after Reinstalling MixRadio, it still not possible there also.
    Sorry , Nokia music is mix radio. Nokia recently changed its name to mix radio. You can also pin an artist,playlist and albums in start screen from Music +videos hub.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    01-15-2014 07:34 PM