Nokia beamer

ZkT

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the same question but the store says they cant be installed on my 920. I guess is not possible unless you use the proxy thing.

I_am_beat

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Proxy trick is still available. Stop mocking others Ashish. You just have to use another cellphone as the WiFi source. Take another cellphone and start wifi hotspot on it. Than turn on your phone wifi, NOW set proxy settings to this wifi and connect to that wifi hotspot: ) Connection is going to be SLOW but you will be able to see storyteller and nokia beamer as downloadable (you will see install bar). When you hit install you have to turn off your wifi and turn on your cellular connection. Easy: ) The download will continue with 3G connection: )

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Proxy trick is still available. Stop mocking others Ashish. You just have to use another cellphone as the WiFi source. Take another cellphone and start wifi hotspot on it. Than turn on your phone wifi, NOW set proxy settings to this wifi and connect to that wifi hotspot: ) Connection is going to be SLOW but you will be able to see storyteller and nokia beamer as downloadable (you will see install bar). When you hit install you have to turn off your wifi and turn on your cellular connection. Easy: ) The download will continue with 3G connection: )

I am not mocking anyone.. let the person whom i replied comment if he felt offended ...i just told the fact because most of the proxy has closed down...

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
What proxy ??? Please tell me proxy ???

By using the proxy you could download apps from store meant for other OEM as well as download apps not meant for 512 mb ram devices...
Although Nokia camera was for pureview devices...by proxy method users were able to download on Nokia Lumia devices...for some reason all proxies are closed now

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Last edited:

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

Does Not Work

IT was SHUT DOWN DECEMBER 16, by the reker who set it up, it is CLOSED permanently

xda-developers - View Single Post - [PROXY] Everything at once

(Last edited by reker; 16th December 2013 at 12:06 AM.)

Edit: CLOSED due to server problem.

his Tweet saying it is closed https://twitter.com/rekerchen/status/417073672512221184

Proxy closed.JPG

Last edited:

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
You could find someone with a phone that can use the app, then get them to download and send you the XAP from the web site. If your phone is dev unlocked (who's isn't these days?) you could then side load it. Just an idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa